Under no circumstances shall we, Genki Mobile, be liable for incidental damages resulting from late or malfunctioning equipment. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further details.
I. ORDERS AND RESERVATIONS
- You, the renter, may make reservations of our devices and services via the method provided on our website, and for urgent orders (i.e. orders made less than 3 days prior to the desired pickup date) via email or phone.
- The renter may choose the pickup location from the options available, the commencement date of service, and the period of rental.
- We will notify you via email once the reservation is accepted.
- In the event that you would like to change any of the above, our consent, and therefore notification to us, is needed in advance.
II. ORDER AND RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS
- We, Genki Mobile, reserve the right to cancel orders or reservations at any time without any notification. You, the renter, may also cancel your order or reservation, however prior notice to us is required.
- Cancellations made 4 days prior or more to the commencement of your rental period will not incur a cancellation fee. Refunds will be provided by us within a reasonable time after the cancellation request is processed.
- Cancellations made 3 days prior or less to the commencement of your rental period will incur a cancellation fee of 3,000 JPY.
- Credit card transaction fees and any difference in exchange rates will not be considered.
- Refunds will not be provided for cancellations made during the rental period, nor for shortened rental periods regardless of prior notice.
III. RENTAL PERIOD
- The rental period selected by you, the renter, shall commence at 0:01 Japan Standard Time as we, Genki Mobile, operate in JST.
- The rental period concludes at 23:59 JST of your selected return date.
- Your daily data limit will be reset at 0:00 JST.
- We, Genki Mobile, do our best to ensure your order is delivered at your desired shipping address, one day prior to your desired pickup date.
- We will not be liable for delays in delivery caused by factors outside of our control.
- Changes in the rental period or any other part of this rental agreement will not be applied and no refunds or reimbursements will be provided for any loss of opportunities for use.
- You, the renter, are responsible for inspecting your order upon pickup.
- Immediate notice is required if the device is not in good, functioning order, as well as for any damages or missing parts.
- Without immediate notice you are agreeing that the order has been received in good, functioning order, with no damages or missing parts.
V. USE OF DEVICES AND SERVICES
- You, the renter/user, as well as anyone you have allowed use of the devices and/or services to, will be held responsible for using our devices and/or services in an acceptable manner and for the daily inspection that our device(s) are in good, functioning order.
- In the case that there is a defect in our device(s), immediate notice to us is required.
- You, the renter/user, as well as anyone you have allowed to use the devices and/or services, agree to refrain from conducting, aiding, or in any way having a hand in any prohibited acts, either set forth in our Terms and Conditions, or set forth by the Law of Japan.
VI. RETURN OF DEVICES
- You, the renter, must return the device(s) to us, Genki Mobile, either by mail or by dropping the device(s) off at our office.
- If mail is used to return the device(s) to us, we may request you to share your tracking number so that we can check the shipment.
- In the case that the shipment goes missing and a tracking number cannot be provided by you, we maintain the right to charge you any and all compensation fees.
- Please post the device for delivery to us at the end of the last day of your rental period.
- Please note that your device will be deactivated within 10 hours following the end of your rental period.
- Any devices returned to us with damages exceeding normal wear and tear, or with missing parts, will also incur compensation fees. This will be to our sole jurisdiction.
- If devices are not returned to us, a notification mail will be sent to your registered email address approximately 3-days following the end of your rental period.
- If no response is given to the notification email, and if the device is not returned within 7 days of the end of your rental period, we reserve the right to charge you all compensation fees in full.
VII. DAMAGED, LOST OR STOLEN DEVICES
- Please contact us immediately in the case that any device(s) or their parts are damaged or lost/stolen.
- You, the renter, will be held responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen devices and their parts.
- We, however, will gladly provide you with a replacement device as soon as any and all compensation fees are paid so that your trip will no longer be hindered by the lack of a mobile hotspot.
- No refunds or reimbursements will be provided for any lost opportunities of use even if you, the renter, choose not to receive a replacement device for the remainder of your rental period.
- Please note that all extra shipping fees will also be your responsibility, but the initially provided return package can be used when applicable (e.g. to return the broken device to us, or to return the replacement device in the case that the original was lost or stolen).
- If you receive a malfunctioning or broken device, please let us know immediately.
- If notice is not given, we will deem you have accepted the condition of the device(s) and parts.
- If we receive immediate notice, we will replace your device for no extra fee as soon as possible and your rental period will commence upon the new pickup date.
- Please note, however, that we will not be liable for any damages or loss caused by such an incident.
VIII. OTHER DAMAGES
- In the event that you, the renter, or any persons who have gained access to the devices and/or services we, Genki Mobile, have provided you causes any damage to a third party or us, Genki Mobile, during the rental period and/or while the device is in your possession, you, the renter, will be held liable.
- You, the renter, agree and acknowledge that we, Genki Mobile, retain all ownership of all things provided to you by us.